Carter combines the simplicity of a wrap silhouette with a curved yoke back featuring a single line of honeycomb smocking running down the centre back. She sits neat across the shoulders and is gentle on the volume making her easy to wear for all occasions. Twin stitch detail on the cuff features two contrast colours, burnt orange and dark gold.
The denim is from The London Cloth Company and woven in the UK. Established in 2011 as a micro mill we are delighted to use denim woven in the UK alongside our Japanese denims. This denim is a beautiful mid weight with rope dyed yarn and a lovely soft handfeel.
- Single line of Honeycomb smocking down the centre back
- Curved back yolk detail
- Curved cuff detail that can be worn down or folded back
- Wood buttons
- Deep side pockets with topstitch detail
- Twin stitching to cuff featuring two thread shades
- Contrast Japanese print fabric on back yolk
- Internal bound seams with contrast fabric
- Carter is available in 110cm and 120cm length
- Made by human hands. Made in England. You can read more about How we Make here.
Each dress is made to order by one of our highly skilled smockworkers which takes up to 10 days. If you would like your dress for a specific date then please let us know. For further information about shipping please click here.
100% Cotton. London Cloth Company Denim. Woven in the UK. Dry clean only. Please read more about sizing and fabric below.
To read more about our brand ethos, journey and make please visit Craft and Industry.