Eve shares with us her beautiful cocoon silhouette which is gently shaped for a totally wearable and flattering style. Fluid curved seam detail flows from the front to the back and a hint of wave smocking on each pocket adds the smockworks signature style. Contrast topstitch adds detail in a soft taupe colour.
- Wave smocking detail on each pocket
- Curved seam cuff detail
- Twin stitch line down the centre back
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Top stitch detail in mid taupe
- Side splits with bar tack reinforcement
- Satisfyingly deep pockets
- Welt detail on the front panels
- Flattering curved V neckline
- Bound internal seams in contrast fabric
- Contrast Japanese print fabric on inner cuff and back neck
- Gentle Cocoon silhouette sitting neat across the neck and shoulders
- Eve is available in 110cm and 120cm length
- Made by human hands. Made in England. You can read more about How we Make here.
- To see more of Eve please see The Making of Eve
Each dress is made to order by one of our highly skilled smockworkers which takes up to 10 days. If you would like your dress for a specific date then please let us know. For further information about shipping please click here.
70% Cotton 30% Linen. Japanese denim. Indigo blue. Dry clean only. Please read more about sizing and fabric below.
To read more about our brand ethos, journey and make please visit Craft and Industry.