A modern take on smock style. Honeycomb features a flattering, fluid silhouette, combining volume, comfort and individuality. She will catch your eye with her beautifully shaped neckline and intricate honeycomb smocking which gently wraps over to the back of the dress. Smocked by one of our highly skilled smockworkers. See more of Honeycomb here.
- Honeycomb smocking detail front and back
- Flattering keyhole shaping to upper placket with button and loop fastening
- Double button and loop cuff with top stitch detail
- Concealed button placket featuring contrast Japanese fabric on inner placket
- Contrast Japanese fabric on inner cuff and collar
- Inverted back pleat
- Deep gently gathered pockets with twin stitch detail
- Underarm godets for extra fullness and gently gathered cuff
- Natural wood buttons
- Bound seams on inner construction
- Twin stitch topstitch detail in mauve and pale taupe
- Honeycomb is available in 110cm and 120cm length
- Made by human hands. Made in England. You can read more about How we Make here.
Each dress is made to order by one of our highly skilled smockworkers which takes up to 10 days. If you would like your dress for a specific date then please let us know. For further information about shipping please click here.
100% Cotton. Japanese denim. Dark midnight blue. Dry clean only. Please read more about sizing and fabric below.
To read more about our brand ethos, journey and make please visit Craft and Industry.