Patch is an understated silhouette featuring smock style gathering and satisfying patch pockets with two colour twin stitching. No twin needle here – our twin stitching is done individually by hand by one of our highly skilled smockworkers. Easy, confident style and wearable volume.
- Smock style gathering front and back yoke seams
- Neat round collar with topstitch detail
- Wrap over cuff with inner contrast Japanese print fabric
- Oversized patch pockets with internal Japanese print fabric and two colour topstitch detail
- Soft mauve and taupe colour top stitch
- Wood buttons
- Run and fell side seams with top stitch detail
- Patch is available in 110cm and 120cm length. Model is 177cm and wears 120cm length.
- Made by human hands. Made in England. You can read more about How we Make here.
Each dress is made to order by one of our highly skilled smockworkers which takes up to 10 days. If you would like your dress for a specific date then please let us know. For further information about shipping please click here.
70% Cotton 30% Linen. Japanese denim. Indigo blue. Dry clean only. Please read more about sizing and fabric below.
To read more about our brand ethos, journey and make please visit Craft and Industry.